We are moving along...

Sorry it looks so messy...but here is a picture of our new porch...just a small slab so that the kids can stomp their feet when they come in and not bring in a daily truckload of dirt! I wish it could have been wider, but our septic tank was only a foot away, so we had to make it a bit smaller than we wanted...but I am so grateful to have this!!!
Today the men brought the trusses...the kids were so excited to see the truck...my chickens on the other hand were going crazy...I hope this doesn't affect their egg production!


And the best part of all...the slab was poured on Tuesday...two days later than expected, but it is all done! It looks great. All the materials have been ordered for Monday...the survey company came out and they should be done with the elevation section today, which will allow us to put that in for the county...and we should hopefully be building next week. Our builder is eager to get started and so are we!!! More later...

Comments

Superhero Mom said…
I love it! I'm so glad for you guys! I remember the front of your door before...hehehe....I know what a big deal that concrete slab is! Rejoice sister, rejoice! (we did the same thing in our back yard...the only difference is...we have all carpeting in our home...you should see my carpet today! UGH!)

Popular posts from this blog

Pulling Myself Out of the Deepest, Darkest Depression...My Story

2020...What does that look like to you? I am ready to BLOOM!

Warning: Do you think your child may be Dyslexic?