Gratitude Friday


I am so glad that it's Friday. What a busy week. The builders have been busy...we are waiting for the doors and windows to arrive to have them put in. The roof is being put on this weekend...the siding is mostly put up except around the windows and doors. Now, we just have interior stuff to get done. We are needing a miracle to happen this weekend with our mortgage company in regards to our insurance money...and I believe it is already set in place. I prayed this morning that God would lead our path today and I see it already. It is so awesome to have rest in Him...that is where the Freedom is that I mentioned yesterday!


1. I am thankful for William's prayers at mealtime...they usually go like this, "thank you for our food...and we like to go to co-op and the swimming pool and we hope to have a good day." He prays about what he has going on in his world (even if we haven't been to the pool in 7 months). What an awesome way to pray.


2. I am thankful for a great week with the builders and the county inspectors!


3. I am thankful that I am on the potters wheel and he is molding me more like him. My eyes and ears are open to Him.


4. I am thankful for my job and all of the benefits...not benefits in a material way, but the ability to touch lives and reach out to women.


5. I am thankful for family...not just immediate family, but our church family who is always there for us!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pulling Myself Out of the Deepest, Darkest Depression...My Story

2020...What does that look like to you? I am ready to BLOOM!

Warning: Do you think your child may be Dyslexic?