Gratitude Friday

I am so tired. My body feels like I am shutting down...what an exhausting week. I just want to relax in my jammies and hang out...how about you?

1. I am grateful for a good report on Mia's leg at the vet today...she was released from his services.

2. I am grateful that even though Matt clipped Judah's curls this past week, the curls are coming back all over. Yeah Judah!

3. I am grateful for the family that we have at Rock Church...always there for one another.

4. I am grateful for quiet nights when all you hear are the snores of the children.

5. I am grateful for my love, together 12 years and 364 days...he is the love of my life!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pulling Myself Out of the Deepest, Darkest Depression...My Story

2020...What does that look like to you? I am ready to BLOOM!

Warning: Do you think your child may be Dyslexic?