Gratitude Friday


Okay, you know those are the cutest kids...lol! Despite the fact that Esther has lost three of her top teeth and Will's hair looks quite unbrushed! You can even see our sight words on the wall behind them for school. The joys of my life. Here are the two of them with Matt's and Bryn's sunglasses...they thought they were so cool.
1. I am going to be vain for one moment...I just love my long hair...I know, totally not me...but when I was a kid, all I wanted was long hair, and now I have it! My hair looks so nice in the morning...before my race of a day and kids tugging on it all day.
2. I am so grateful for my new slab on the side of my house. God's grace has been all over this job, and we give him all the glory. I told Matt that we could stop construction and use the slab for wonderful parties...we decided against it...lol.
3. I am grateful for my sweet Bryn...one step away from a teenager, but still my little Bryn.
4. I am grateful for a great school week...we accomplished so much and had fun while we did it.
5. I am so grateful and before the Lord for his magnificence...he amazes me so much and the time I have spent with him this week has been awesome...I feel so much closer and intimate. He is awesome!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pulling Myself Out of the Deepest, Darkest Depression...My Story

2020...What does that look like to you? I am ready to BLOOM!

Warning: Do you think your child may be Dyslexic?