Gratitude Friday

I haven't been around all week. It just was one of those weeks where not much was happening and I didn't feel like blogging. My mood is kind of different...a bit introspective, but at the same time I am focused. My saviour is so rock solid...all my fears, pain, concern, joy, peace are under his shadow! I am resting in him...I will not be shaken.
The house will be almost finished on the outside today. Hopefully next week the air and the electric will be put in...and then insulation and dry wall. This journey has been very stressful and tiring...I will be so glad when it is done. I hope you have a fantastic weekend. I am taking Bryn to a concert tonight in Orlando...looking forward to a night with her!

1. I am thankful for His love.

2. I am thankful for His grace.

3. I am thankful for His joy.

4. I am thankful that he renews every day.

5. I am thankful for Him...the one that is always consistent and ready and waiting for me!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pulling Myself Out of the Deepest, Darkest Depression...My Story

2020...What does that look like to you? I am ready to BLOOM!

Warning: Do you think your child may be Dyslexic?