The Elijah Task







I thought I would post some pictures from last night at church. Our church started the Elijah Task...a ministry to continue bring the parents back in with the kids. The program has run before and has been such a success...and with all the awesome things going on inside the church with the men and the marriages...this is the perfect time for this to start. Matt and I are heading up a group...the kids had a great time stripping apart the bikes with us and some of the dads. Even the girls got involved and worked hard. It is going to be a fun six weeks...I am looking forward to see what God is going to do. I know he has made some major changes in this household, so I am expecting so much more for the other families!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pulling Myself Out of the Deepest, Darkest Depression...My Story

2020...What does that look like to you? I am ready to BLOOM!

Warning: Do you think your child may be Dyslexic?