Leek and Potato Soup

4 Leeks (white parts chopped)
6 potatoes cut into pieces
3 tablespoons of olive oil
1 onion chopped
2-3 cloves of garlic chopped
1 cup of broth (veggie or chicken)

Saute onion, leeks, garlic in pot for 3-4 minutes. Add potatoes and cover with broth and water. Cook until potatoes are soft. Then take hand held mini-mixer and mix until creamy. My husband would prefer to have chunks, so make it the consistency that you like. I made this vegan recipe the other day for a friend...and it was so good, I made it for the whole family and it was a hit!!! Try it...incredibly healthy, inexpensive to make and tasted fabulous!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pulling Myself Out of the Deepest, Darkest Depression...My Story

2020...What does that look like to you? I am ready to BLOOM!

Warning: Do you think your child may be Dyslexic?