Gosh, He Just Captures My Heart

I had to post this picture. Judah was eating lunch and he was wearing this hat...and all of his curls were out of the sides of the hat...and it made us chuckle a bit at the lunch table. I ask...how can you love someone so much? My heart almost aches with the overflow of love that I have for my boy. How does this compare to the love that Jesus has for us...it doesn't even compare. I think it is just a glimpse of the love that He has for us. Take a moment this week to think of the love that Jesus has for us...what he did for us. It is beyond our comprehension of LOVE. Happy Easter!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pulling Myself Out of the Deepest, Darkest Depression...My Story

2020...What does that look like to you? I am ready to BLOOM!

Warning: Do you think your child may be Dyslexic?