Food Grazers



The past two weeks have been quite the blur. My days seem to be consisted of drying pool towels and bathing suits and making a continuous flow of snacks and meals. It seems that as soon as they are done with one snack they are asking for another. I feel like a full blown cafeteria. I stay in bed late at night planning out snacks and coming up with new food for the kids to eat. Some days we are at the pool for 3.5 hours...they literally graze the whole time I am there and then want to eat as soon as we get home. The grocery list is having to be adjusted just a bit.

I thought I would post a goofy picture of Esther from this morning...she came out wearing this hat after we got home from swim team. I love these light hearted moments...and hope to keep them close to my heart.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pulling Myself Out of the Deepest, Darkest Depression...My Story

2020...What does that look like to you? I am ready to BLOOM!

Warning: Do you think your child may be Dyslexic?