A bit of a rainy day here in Florida, with somewhat cooler temps for today...and much cooler temps for the weekend. Had a great week...ending it really well. Quiet night here...the little boys are at Nana's house...which always makes a quiet house here. Hope you have a great weekend!
1. So grateful for a better than expected report on my mom's health this week. Anticipating a good ending.
2. Thankful that God continues to show me that he is always one step ahead of me and when I line myself up with him it all comes together. Continuing to walk in trust.
3. Thankful for my little artists here at home...the above picture is Esther's first try at Pointillism...she did a smashing job. I am blessed with a beautiful family!
4. Thankful for the soft rain falling and the beautiful place that we live in.
5. Thankful that God continues to bless us financially...he has his hand on this. So thankful.
Popular posts from this blog
This girl has been caught taking selfies on our cameras. We don't realize she has taken them until we look at our phones. She is so cute...and so preteen. As we are winding down the teen years with Bryn...we are in the homestretch, we see several more beckoning. Caleb will be 13 in one month and Esther is 11...and she is just bursting to be a teenager. She still has that softness of a little girl, but we keep on seeing glimmers in her life that are totally "TEEN." The entrance of selfies is a prime example. Love it. She has always been our quiet, keep to yourself girl...but all of a sudden she is becoming a social butterfly. Lots of friends...texting them on her tablet ( you should have seen my face when she sent me her first text)...small temper tantrums. It's in the mix..and Matt and I feel a little more prepared this time. We have some experience...we know what to expect...what to pay attention to and what to just ignore. By time we are done with this load of kid…
Who knew...16 years ago this journey would look like this? Sixteen years ago these kids weren't even alive...lol. Our oldest actually took the picture, as she was on her way to class at college. Now, truth be told...this picture took several times to take. No, we weren't waiting for any babies to smile...just for my youngest, yes my 10 year old, to get himself together. He still has a funky look on his face, but I will take it. Not everyone is happy all the time. And one day we will laugh at this picture and all of Judah's antics. These treasures have made this journey incredibly difficult, but it's been worth every step. I am so blessed to be their mom. And glad that I get to be their mom. Blessings on this next year!