Happy Birthday Mr. Reynolds

I didn't want the day to go by without me mentioning the birthday of my wonderful husband, Matthew. I can't say enough about this man. My partner for almost sixteen years, father to my babies, caretaker of the house...each day I love him more and more. He is fantastic, and we have a fabulous future together. God is doing some amazing things in our life and I am excited to see what He has in store. So, once again, I wish my husband the happiest of birthdays and the best year ever!!!!

Comments

Superhero Mom said…
Allison...I just love you! Such a beautiful wife and mother. So fun to watch your family. Thank you for blogging about it!! ♥

Popular posts from this blog

Pulling Myself Out of the Deepest, Darkest Depression...My Story

2020...What does that look like to you? I am ready to BLOOM!

Warning: Do you think your child may be Dyslexic?