Hello Monday!

Just wanted to greet you on this beautiful, rainy Monday morning. I feel great after a relaxing weekend. Didn't do much, except spend some great time with my handsome husband and wonderful kids. We even got to watch the original Cheaper by the Dozen movie. If you haven't seen it...check it out on Netflix. It is very accurate to the book...and nothing like the modern day version with Steve Martin. Can you tell I like old movies? There is nothing like an old movie, my kids and fresh popped popcorn. Not much going on this week. I am just full of energy and I am ready for a fantastic week. How about you???

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pulling Myself Out of the Deepest, Darkest Depression...My Story

2020...What does that look like to you? I am ready to BLOOM!

Warning: Do you think your child may be Dyslexic?