1. I am thankful for the beautiful summer we have had. I can't remember a time when the weather has been so pleasant.
2. I am thankful for my mom this time of year. Tomorrow is her 65th birthday and I just love her so much. She has always been there for me...my rock of strength and consistency.
3. I am thankful for my sweet husband. I know it's hard to work day in and day out when your kids are having fun at the beach and pool. He is so dedicated and loyal. Love him more each and every day.
4. I am thankful for the beach. We really have enjoyed the beach this year...usually going a few times a week. It has been fabulous. There is nothing like free entertainment.
5. I am thankful for God's healing touch. I hurt my leg last week running and it is feeling so much better...thankful that he heals and provides all of our needs.
Sorry again that I am not here so much. I have been so busy this summer. My kids will never be able to say that I never did anything with them...lol. Only a few more weeks and we are back to the books. So, tell me...what are you thankful for today?