Working Out

I snapped this picture yesterday when I was working out at the gym. Specifically working out the hamstrings...need to strengthen them.  It was Saturday afternoon and no one was in the gym(the gym attendant not included, lol).  It was so weird.  I guess everyone was making the most of their Saturday.  I had already been at a swim meet in the morning and out for lunch with my mom...so my day had already been very full.  Since I had some free time I headed over there with Bryn and we worked out for an hour.  I rode the bike for 5.57 miles...my fastest time yet and then I worked the machines.  It sure felt good.
But the reality is that working out has become such a normal part of my life. I average 5x a week...and most of those days I workout 2x.  I love it and I think I have become mildly addicted.  I guess I like the way it feels.  And of course I love the results.  My body responds very well to it...obviously.  I am in the best shape that I have been in my whole life...and the smallest since 10th grade in high school.
One negative is that I had an injury with my leg.  I believe a pulled muscle in the back of my leg.  So I haven't ran in 1.5 weeks.  I hate it...because I have come to love running.  Never thought I would, but I do.  I should be able to start up the week.  It has slowly been on the mend.  While that has been healing I have been doing some cross training, so I don't lose the momentum that I have.  So, what have you been doing lately?  What is your workout routine?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pulling Myself Out of the Deepest, Darkest Depression...My Story

2020...What does that look like to you? I am ready to BLOOM!

Warning: Do you think your child may be Dyslexic?