Gratitude Friday

1. So grateful for freshly baked bread in the oven....I am being heavily influenced right now lovely smells coming from my kitchen.

2. So grateful for my husband. He went away for just a day this week, and I was reminded again how much I depend on him and love him
.
3. I am grateful for the beach and the pool...the only way I have stayed cool this summer.

4. Thankful for quiet nights with my husband. We have been watching a skies on Netflix and I look forward to the quiet part of the day.

5. So thankful for the Lord and this awesome lifestyle change I have been on. I am loving the exercise, the great feeling I have every day and my future. I am Blessed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pulling Myself Out of the Deepest, Darkest Depression...My Story

2020...What does that look like to you? I am ready to BLOOM!

Warning: Do you think your child may be Dyslexic?