75 pounds...Yeah Baby!

Today was the day...oh yes it was.  Today I reached my interim weight loss goal...75 pounds.  I started this journey on February 6th of this year, and I have dropped that much weight.  And I can't say how many inches because I only started keeping track of that a month or so ago (sorry that I didn't in the beginning). I lost the last 25 pounds since May 14th.  Now, if you read my blog you will know that I am losing weight by eating whole, healthy foods and lost of exercise.  Nothing else.  No meds...no surgeries...no quick fixes.  I decided to only eat good foods...lots of fruits and veggies.  Barely anything processed.  And it has been surprisingly easy.  I don't count calories or fat grams.  I eat what I want and when I want.  But I actually don't have any cravings for junk and my appetite has dropped significantly.  I actually have to make sure that I eat enough food, because my appetite has changed.  I occasionally have a treat, but it is rare.  I no longer reward myself with food and I do not eat emotionally.  It has been a huge transition for me. 
This has been the best year of my life (I keep on saying that, but that's okay)...because I feel like I have my life back.  I feel full of energy and excitement.  I will not be a slave to food again.  Enjoy my before and after picture (though this won't be the last picture...this journey is not over).  And if you need to lose some weight, mark today as your day.  Change now!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pulling Myself Out of the Deepest, Darkest Depression...My Story

2020...What does that look like to you? I am ready to BLOOM!

Warning: Do you think your child may be Dyslexic?