Gratitude Friday


I have been missing this week. I was out of the house this week....shopping in Orlando with a friend, half-day staff meeting for the health department and then Polar Express day with the kids. I will post in the next few days some photos of our decorating. But I didn't want to miss gratitude Friday.


1. I am still thankful for the cold weather.


2. Thankful for old friends who you may see only once a year, but you pick up like time never parted you.


3. Thankful for this Christmas season.


4. Thankful for all the families in our homeschool group...they are so creative and fun to be with.


5. Thankful for my dear Matthew...my true love...our covenant is solid!
*Just posting a picture of the the stair steps at the fair last month...my life!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pulling Myself Out of the Deepest, Darkest Depression...My Story

2020...What does that look like to you? I am ready to BLOOM!

Warning: Do you think your child may be Dyslexic?