Praise Report

Just wanted to tell you that I am not missing in action...four days without blogging...where has the week gone? Praise report for today. My mom received clearance from her doctor to start walking (with a walker or cane) today!!!! Three months and five days later. It brings so much more freedom for my family and I. Never did I think I would experience this at this stage in my life and it has changed me. It truly gives you a servant heart when you have to serve your own parent (one who always served you). What a change in my life. But we are so grateful for the healing process to have gone smoothly. So keep us in your prayers as she ventures out.
Not much else going on here...I have been in a soup mood this week. Made beef and barley soup on Tuesday, homemade tomato soup on Wednesday, and now fresh chicken noodle is about to be on the stovetop. I guess the cold weather brings it out of me. So love on your families this week and make them a nutritious, homemade soup. Blessings!

Comments

Michelle said…
Wow, I can't believe it's been over 3 months since your mom's accident. I will keep her in my prayers as well as you and the rest of the Reynolds Nation.

Popular posts from this blog

Pulling Myself Out of the Deepest, Darkest Depression...My Story

2020...What does that look like to you? I am ready to BLOOM!

Warning: Do you think your child may be Dyslexic?