Best Dressed

"Behold, children are a heritage from the Lord, The fruit of the womb is a reward. Like arrows in the hand of a warrior, So are the children of one's youth, Happy is the man who has his quiver full of them..."
Here she is! Best Dressed! Bryn attended her Afterwards (junior youth) Black and White Christmas party last night. She was all dressed up...beautiful black and white dress, sassy shoes, and even hair extensions. She looked so beautiful..and then won best dressed for the night! She made my eyes misty...what happened to my little B running around around our knees. I thought she was always going to be small...I guess that myth isn't true!

This picture was the hardest to take. Matt went as a chaperone, and I took this as they were walking out. Our baby growing up...it seems like yesterday we were 21 years old and holding this tiny bundle. I must admit that my man looks quite dashing!


Comments

Unknown said…
Better get Matt a Louisville slugger. In a few years he'll be fighting off teenage boys. :-)

Popular posts from this blog

Pulling Myself Out of the Deepest, Darkest Depression...My Story

2020...What does that look like to you? I am ready to BLOOM!

Warning: Do you think your child may be Dyslexic?