Gratitude Friday

It's the Friday before Christmas...and we are in super excite mode right now! The kids are counting down and we are ready..somewhat. I have some more shopping to do this weekend...but the kids are all done. I have lots of wrapping and sorting to do. So may you get lots done this weekend!

1. I am thankful for the snowstorm coming through the east...may everyone be safe and enjoy the weather of the season! My dad is counting me responsible for all the early snow this year. My prayers for snow are working.

2. I am thankful for the harvest that we are reaping for what we have sowed. Now, to find more to give to.

3. I am so thankful that we are off from school today. I need a break more than the kids do!!!

4. I am thankful for Matt's job and the increase that he received this week!

5. I am still thankful for the man who is named Wonderful, Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace. My kids learned this scripture this week...what a beautiful word!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pulling Myself Out of the Deepest, Darkest Depression...My Story

2020...What does that look like to you? I am ready to BLOOM!

Warning: Do you think your child may be Dyslexic?