A Night out with Daddy

I am posting a picture of our tree..it is quite beautiful this year. The kids decorated it and they did such a good job. I would post pictures of them decorating it, but I already put them on the memory card so I am unable to find them. So...just imagine them working so hard on this masterpiece. I am posting pictures below of Matt's night out with the girls...every year he takes them out for the night, dressed up and the whole night is about them. They look forward to it, and the best part is dressing up. Bryn wore her "best dressed" dress from her junior youth party and Esther had a silky black dress. They were out late and they loved every minute of it. The boys stayed with me...and they are planning a camping trip out on one of the islands with Daddy and PapPap in January!



Here is Bryn and Daddy having a crazy moment. I love this picture, because it shows how lighthearted the night was.
Here are the girls drinking their Shirley Temples...they thought they were so grown up!



Here they are before they left the house...so beautiful...and I am so proud!


Here is Esther and Daddy...giving him a kiss. Our Essie is so sweet and her spirit is so gentle...God has a lot for this little girl.


Here is Esther by herself...I can't believe she is so grown up. Only a few years back she wasn't old enough to go out on these nights with Daddy...there are some benefits to age. So proud of both of them...I am truly blessed to have these special girls!









Comments

Michelle said…
What a wonderful evening with 2 beautiful girls! What a proud momma you are. What a great dd they have. Gd is good.
Amanda said…
Loved this and would of love to do this a girl! How sweet thanks for the sweet post!
Blessings
Amanda
Superhero Mom said…
Oh I love your posts Allison. This one in particular made me think of my childhood, with my Daddy. Oh sometimes I forget that I am a daughter. This was such a sweet post. Thank you.

Popular posts from this blog

Pulling Myself Out of the Deepest, Darkest Depression...My Story

2020...What does that look like to you? I am ready to BLOOM!

Warning: Do you think your child may be Dyslexic?