Gratitude Friday

I know..I haven't blogged since the last gratitude Friday...it has been a super busy week. I hope you had a great Christmas. It was quite joyous here...lots of presents, lots of family...lots of love! So I am posting my list of thankfulness...and I hope to post pictures later. We are off to New York in one hour, so I am pressed for time. Have a great week...and I hope to blog on my down time up in the cold...can't wait!

1. Thankful for the tiny baby born in a manger over two thousand years ago.

2. I am thankful that Mary and Joseph were so faithful and followed His voice.

3. Thankful that Jesus loved the Father enough to die on the cross for us...because the Father loved us!

4. I am thankful that He loves me despite my faults, troubles and inconsistencies.

5. I am thankful that we are taking a ten day break...my family needs it and we are expecting a new refreshing spirit!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pulling Myself Out of the Deepest, Darkest Depression...My Story

2020...What does that look like to you? I am ready to BLOOM!

Warning: Do you think your child may be Dyslexic?