Gratitude Friday


I think every week I say that the week went fast...lol. I can't believe how fast it went...but it was a good week. Can't believe that Christmas is 20 days away. Still have lots of gifts to buy and preparations for our trip the day after Christmas. Hope you are doing well and hope that your focus this season is on HIM!


1. I am thankful for the good report from my mom's doctor. It is so good to see her walking again!


2. I am thankful for good friends at Rock Church. We have made and are making friendships that are both awesome in the natural but have spiritual ties!


3. I am thankful for good, solid word given by the pastors at Rock. How much we have grown. During tough times the word is the only thing you can lean on.


4. I am thankful for funny saying that our kids say...Esther sounded out BOT (she was picking which vowel worked) today in her phonics books...I asked her if it was a word and she gave me the funniest look and said, "I bought milk at the store." She is so cute.


5. I am thankful for Judah's blond curls in the back of his head...I don't know if they are going to stay, but they sure are sweet!

Comments

Superhero Mom said…
So glad to hear about your Mom Allison---indeed a praise report! Blessing to you!

Popular posts from this blog

Pulling Myself Out of the Deepest, Darkest Depression...My Story

2020...What does that look like to you? I am ready to BLOOM!

Warning: Do you think your child may be Dyslexic?