Home Again, Home Again

We are home again...after a few days in a hotel in Daytona. Matt ripped up the floors that were bad in the girls room and we are back. It was a relaxing weekend hanging by the pool and watching the kids romp. It was also a good time to talk and enjoy each other. So, I feel totally refreshed and ready for the summer. School is finished and I am ready to get some things done this summer. So my goal the next week is to make a list of things that I want to get done this summer. Last year I cleaned out all my closets and organized every corner in the house...of course 9 months later it needs to be redone. So by the end of the week I will have a list for you...keep me accountable, so that I don't spend my entire summer loafing about. How about you? What do you have planned for the summer?

Comments

Amanda said…
To be slow, sleep late, got to bed early. Read, write and enjoy watching my children play endlessly. School. And lots of popscicles. Dog hair, bikerides and family trips. Camp. VBS. and Bible study. A weekend away for my mom, my sister and I. Roasting marshmellows, planning, planting, and investing in others. Feild trip, big girl games, and freinds, mercy me lots and lots of freinds. Good freinds, great freind and new freinds! Thankful so sincerly thankful, In all ways the glory goes to Him. And I'am made anew.
Michelle said…
I can't wait to see your list and follow your progress through the summer. I have a few things planned and I may post them as well: first we'll have a weekly trip to the beach and pool, I have 2 mission trip this summer, and weekly youth stuff.
Here at home I plan to organize the attic (why I'm doing this in the summer I don't know), build my new chicken coop and do some weekly quilting. I'd also like to totally cleanout the lego room?!

Popular posts from this blog

Pulling Myself Out of the Deepest, Darkest Depression...My Story

2020...What does that look like to you? I am ready to BLOOM!

Warning: Do you think your child may be Dyslexic?