Summer Mode

Four little bugs in the tub! I am officially in full time summer mode! And I don't like it, lol. I feel so lazy and just want to hang out. I am getting my act together this week and going full speed ahead. Here are my little boys and Esther in the tub a week or so ago..will they hate these pictures one day?
He all of a sudden became photogenic! He loves to take his picture now...he crossed over when he turned two , I guess! His blond hair is real, just in case you want to know. And he is super sweet still!


This is an interesting look on his face. My boy William...full of himself all the time, but such a little lover.
So, I need a bit of prompting to get it together. The next few weeks are going to be very busy. We are ripping our floors up and replacing them. All the walls have to be painted and the rest of the addition should be completed. I am also looking for my curriculum on ebay...trying to get good deals.
Matt and I are at a place right now where we are trying to make some huge decisions. Last night, I was in bed and just felt a peace over me to totally trust in the Lord. Sometimes I immediately get in the mode to make decisions and to work things out...but I just couldn't do it. The Lord was washing me over. Yesterday, I had a word from the Lord about his breath was all over us. I want to walk in that the next few days and weeks. I want to be in the midst of Him!

Comments

Superhero Mom said…
Interesting, the Lord said to me this week:"Hello, Lisa...it is me...I am Sovereign remember? I've got you covered...no worries..just trust!" Whew...it set me free! I'm loving the trust walk Allison...just loving it! Such a peace huh?

Popular posts from this blog

Pulling Myself Out of the Deepest, Darkest Depression...My Story

2020...What does that look like to you? I am ready to BLOOM!

Warning: Do you think your child may be Dyslexic?