Sleepy Sunday

We had an amazing girls night on Friday night. My best friend Jessica rented a condo so we could have girl time and send off another friend who is moving to Georgia. It was a memorable night...sushi to eat, swimming, hot tub time, manicures, pedicures, movies and lots of talk time. It is wonderful to get together and see where everybody is at...mentally, emotionally and spiritually. Since I only see a few of these moms a couple of times a year it is a good time to catch up. But of course, I am running on lack of sleep...and today I left Bryn and Matt at church for their Camp Revamp time with the junior youth (the afterwards). So, I am home alone with the four youngest...and I am tired. So, not much going on the next day or so. Early night tonight and then a slow day tomorrow. Have a great week...will be back to give you updates on life!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pulling Myself Out of the Deepest, Darkest Depression...My Story

2020...What does that look like to you? I am ready to BLOOM!

Warning: Do you think your child may be Dyslexic?