Yeah, Yeah!!!


I guess I have to keep talking about my little, Chewy! He is such a delight, and this age can be awesome. If you don't get caught up in the "terrible twos" attitude then this time in a baby's life can be inspiring. His little world is so small, but it is opening up every day! His little face, all scrunched up brings joy to my heart.
Well, little Judah this past week has been exploding with language. My boys have always been a bit slow with words, but like William, all of a sudden he is full of words. This past week or so he can say pool, movie, Grammy, and the best word of all Yeah!!! It is a major turn of events when they can say a form of yes. Now, if he wants something, he just says, "yeah!" It is so cute. I love this time. For the longest time he has just grunted, which doesn't help in the slightest when you are trying to figure something out. So, we have passed a major milestone...and I figure by the end of the summer he will be talking in sentences and bringing more joy into our home. Children are a blessing from God...love on them today!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pulling Myself Out of the Deepest, Darkest Depression...My Story

2020...What does that look like to you? I am ready to BLOOM!

Warning: Do you think your child may be Dyslexic?