The Mommy List

I am finally writing my summer list...a bit late, but it is getting done. I am hoping to get all this done this summer...but we will see!

1. The whole downstairs painted
2. The school closet cleaned out and sorted
3. My personal closet cleaned out...old clothes put away and room made in closet
4. Scrapbooks worked on
5. Kids closets cleaned out
6. Floors redone
7. House painted outside
8. Curriculum purchased
9. Side yard cleared out and cleaned our for a garden
10. Herb garden ready next to house

This is all for now...if I can come up with more later I will write about it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pulling Myself Out of the Deepest, Darkest Depression...My Story

2020...What does that look like to you? I am ready to BLOOM!

Warning: Do you think your child may be Dyslexic?