Fabulous Friday


Today is the last day off before school starts on Monday. The summer has gone by so fast! It seems like it just started and I had such good intentions to finish so much stuff. And yes, I did...but not as much as I wanted. But I did swim with the kids a lot...and we did go to the beach more than ever...and we had a total blast!! No complaints about the summer. I did clean out some areas of my house...we did paint the inside...but we are still working on the addition...just about done, but not quite. School books are starting to pour in from the UPS man and mailman...the kids are so excited when they open up the boxes. They are ready to start and have their routine again, and so am I! This break was much needed and enjoyed, but I look forward to the days ahead. For everything there is a season...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pulling Myself Out of the Deepest, Darkest Depression...My Story

2020...What does that look like to you? I am ready to BLOOM!

Warning: Do you think your child may be Dyslexic?