Saturday


I am posting an old picture from the beach in May...so long ago (lol)...but since I broke or shall we say flooded my camera this week I won't be posting any new pictures for now. We will see what I can do about that.

Matt has been gone for the whole week...and what a tiring week it has been. I e-mailed him and told him how much I love him and how much I appreciate what he does in the house. He truly is the head of this house and it does not run as smoothly when he is gone. We miss him so much and the kids are doing good...every day one of them asks if he is coming today. Only three more days. I have been able to talk to him a few times (mainly on facebook) and he is having an incredible trip and God is doing some amazing things in Bolivia. I can't wait until he comes home and can give the full account.
So, we are hanging out and trying to act busy..lol. I have been walking for the past few weeks...3-4 miles three times this past week. It has been awesome and I am looking forward to it furthering my weight loss. I feel better than I have in a long time...isn't God good? Love on your spouse today and have an awesome weekend!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pulling Myself Out of the Deepest, Darkest Depression...My Story

2020...What does that look like to you? I am ready to BLOOM!

Warning: Do you think your child may be Dyslexic?