Kids Of Course

Thought I would post two more pictures of the kids...this is the five of them with their cousin Abby. The kids are all the grand kids of Bill and Amy (Nana and PapPap), Matt's parents. We are expecting a new baby, Leah, in October from Joe and Charity.
I had to post this picture of Judah, aka Chewy. He looks so handsome in this picture. All the blond curls, and that face...I tell him that he is handsome, all the time, like his daddy. He is growing so fast...he says "mo" now instead of no...it is so cute!
Update on Matt...he came home last night...exhausted, but totally in awe of God and what he did on the trip. I will post some pictures of his trip soon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pulling Myself Out of the Deepest, Darkest Depression...My Story

2020...What does that look like to you? I am ready to BLOOM!

Warning: Do you think your child may be Dyslexic?