From the weekend

Here are a few snapshots from Sunday night. Here I am reading to the kids...I have ready 1/3 of the book Farmer Boy to them. They have enjoyed the book this past week. I love to read chapter books to them...keeps us together and a great way to see how well their comprehension is.

Here is Chewy snapping a picture of Matt. Funny how they imitate everything that we do...nobody had to show him how to do this...he wants to take pictures too!
And here is Judah enjoying his chocolate fondue. We set up the fondue tonight and they loved every minute of it and ate every bite. The best part was when William came up to me at the end and said, "Mom that was the best surprise ever." Doesn't take much to keep our kids happy and together.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pulling Myself Out of the Deepest, Darkest Depression...My Story

2020...What does that look like to you? I am ready to BLOOM!

Warning: Do you think your child may be Dyslexic?