Can You Hear Me?

I do everything to keep my kids healthy...lots of good foods, plenty of exercise, chiropractic adjustments...you name, I will do it. So, who gets sick? Me. It doesn't happen very often. But on Wednesday I woke up with a sore throat, runny/stuffy at times nose and a yuck feeling. I immediately start pumping up the kids and I with good stuff...lots of olive leaf extract, pulsatilla (for those with runny noses) and good vitamins. They are doing fine. I on the other hand make a turn for the better...except that I lost my voice! I can't tell you the last time this happened! So, I have lots of slippery elm lozenges, warm drinks and no talking....at least until I remembered that I have 5 kids. I think it is virtually impossible to have five kids and not talk. They can't hear my whisper...and they have been bickering all day. I am trying my hardest...but I am not being very successful. So, I am posting a picture of a parrot...at least he can talk!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pulling Myself Out of the Deepest, Darkest Depression...My Story

2020...What does that look like to you? I am ready to BLOOM!

Warning: Do you think your child may be Dyslexic?