Long Road

I snapped this picture early this morning when I was about 1/4 way through my 5 mile run.  The sun was just peaking through...but it was struggling.  We have Hurricane Sandy hanging around this weekend, so we had some wicked cloud cover.  And the wind.  Oh my the wind has been crazy.  Lots of rain last night, but tons of wind for the past few days.  We are just glad that we didn't get a direct hit from the hurricane.
Had a great run this morning.  Wasn't feeling it when I started.  But I went out because it was scheduled and sometimes you have to do what you have to do.  And about this point of the run I felt really good.  I knew it was going to be a good run. No struggle. No mental block. I felt good.  My body felt good. I am glad I persevered through the first step and ran. It made my day.
I guess that's how life is, right? The road looks long ahead.  You really don't want to push through and do it.  But then when  you start moving along your perspective changes.  And it becomes good.  Lessons learned on my running journey, lol. Hope you are having a great weekend.  Get out this weekend and move your body...a run, bike ride, a walk...anything.  It will make you feel good.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pulling Myself Out of the Deepest, Darkest Depression...My Story

2020...What does that look like to you? I am ready to BLOOM!

Warning: Do you think your child may be Dyslexic?