The Picture Says It All

Yes, today is my day.  The day I have thought about for months.  I reached my 100 pound weight loss goal when I stepped on the scale this morning. It has been looming...teasing me for awhile.  My weight loss had slowed down a bit (I think because I wasn't eating enough and because my workouts were seriously stepped up)...so it has been a rough couple of weeks.  It doesn't matter now.  Today, I hit where I wanted to be.  Does this mean that I am done? Not a chance. I am continuing to live this lifestyle forever. It feels too good. I still have more weight to lose, but that will come.  I am on track with my 10k training (only a few weeks to go) and I am working out in other ways.  Including riding bikes with my kids in the evening.  Isn't this the best life?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pulling Myself Out of the Deepest, Darkest Depression...My Story

2020...What does that look like to you? I am ready to BLOOM!

Warning: Do you think your child may be Dyslexic?