October

I have to post something today, because today is the first day of the best month of the year.  October, how I love you.  I adore you. And of course this is the month of my birth....so you are incredibly awesome.  Haha.  I know I love it so much because of my birthday, but I know I like it more because of my early memories growing up in New York.  It was simply lovely then.  The leaves were changing.  The air was crisp and cool.  Oh, I could get lost for a moment here.  But I won't...focus Allison, focus. 
Simply stated, this is the best month.  It is the pathway to the holidays and for cooler weather.  Which we really appreciate here in Florida.  Happy October to you!!!

* I am posting a picture I sent my husband the other day...don't pay attention to the price tag...I was just showing him what I want by our front door. When I see a cluster of mums, I think OCTOBER!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pulling Myself Out of the Deepest, Darkest Depression...My Story

2020...What does that look like to you? I am ready to BLOOM!

Warning: Do you think your child may be Dyslexic?