Watch Out 37!!!!

Today is my day.  My favorite day of the year! It's my birthday.  Though I don't like the number I am turning...how is it possible that I am 37...I am so blessed and excited for life!  This past year has been ONE of the best years of my life.  I can't remember having a better year.  I am so excited for the future and I am truly experiencing freedom.
This is the first year in my life that I am no longer being controlled by food.  That feeling is awesome.  I am in the best physical condition that I have ever been in.  I found a new passion...running.  Never thought I would be a runner, but I am loving it.  And I love how it makes me feel.
God told us that we were entering a new season...and He has been so right.  It's been an incredible start and I am ready to push forward and see what He has for us.  So, Happy Birthday to ME!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pulling Myself Out of the Deepest, Darkest Depression...My Story

2020...What does that look like to you? I am ready to BLOOM!

Warning: Do you think your child may be Dyslexic?