Six Miles!!

On Friday I ran my first consecutive 6 mile run!!! Yahoo!!! WooHoo!!! It was awesome. I can't believe it!!! I ran my first 5 mile run about a month and a half ago. And my goal was to run the six miles once I hit the month of October. And that day came quickly. And it landed on the most perfect day...the day after my 37th birthday. It was a true reminder to me of how far I have come since my last birthday.  I am so amazed by how far the Lord has taken me.
When I was about 1/2 mile from home I actually started to tear up...I felt overwhelmed by the Lord's presence.  It was like he totally was running right beside me and cheering me on...patting my back.  It was an awesome moment.  I couldn't have done this without him.  I love it. This truly has been the most amazing year of my life.  My 10k is 5 weeks away...so I will be training hard until them. Working on sprints on my short runs and doing one long run per week.  And I will cross training on the other days. So, how are your physical goals coming along? Keep me updated!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pulling Myself Out of the Deepest, Darkest Depression...My Story

2020...What does that look like to you? I am ready to BLOOM!

Warning: Do you think your child may be Dyslexic?