It's a Pug Life!!!

I snapped this picture this morning of our sweet rescue dog Edward. Only a few years ago they found him running on the highway in Jacksonville...sick with heartworm and very hungry. Do you think he remembers those days? By seeing this, you would never think so. But I think he does. That's why he loves our little Essie that much more. He clings to her and follows her around the house. He loves and adores her. I think he loves to be loved. Just like all of us. So while we were learning about Franklin Pierce and Florence Nightingale this morning, this is what our precious Edward was doing :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pulling Myself Out of the Deepest, Darkest Depression...My Story

2020...What does that look like to you? I am ready to BLOOM!

Warning: Do you think your child may be Dyslexic?