Proud Moments


I got my new medal for my half marathon this past week. They ran out of medals this year because they had way more participants than expected. So, they sent it in the mail. Nice moment. Actually very proud moment.  The other two are from my two 10ks from last year. Never in my wildest dreams did I think I would have medals from races. Especially a half marathon. I love these milestones in my life. They make me believe that I can do anything that I set my mind on. God is good. He is so faithful to walk us (or run us, lol) through any mountains set before us. So, what is your mountain this year? This week? Today? Know that God is faithful and he will get you through it :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pulling Myself Out of the Deepest, Darkest Depression...My Story

2020...What does that look like to you? I am ready to BLOOM!

Warning: Do you think your child may be Dyslexic?