Sunday Thankfulness

I am up early this morning and the kids are still sleeping. I was able to just stay in bed and just relax...which is quite the opposite of my regular week. And now I have the roast in the crock pot and breakfast ready to cook. I love quiet mornings like these. Actually I like my weekend to be just like this. Today I am thankful for:

1. Quiet mornings.

2.  Laughing, teasing and fun stories during dinner time.

3.  Sleepy children walking out in the morning.

4.  Crockpots (who exactly invented these and can I worship them).

5.  The future...God has some amazing things for us and I am ready.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pulling Myself Out of the Deepest, Darkest Depression...My Story

2020...What does that look like to you? I am ready to BLOOM!

Warning: Do you think your child may be Dyslexic?