This is the Life!

I love this picture of William from yesterday. I hope one day he remembers days like this...where he is relaxing and reading and learning. He is one of my best students. He never delays. He just gets his work done. No problems ever. He actually will usually start working on his independent work as soon as he is done with his morning chores. He amazes me with his ability to self-start and his independence. Pretty abnormal for a 8 year old. This week we were diving into some learning about Japan and China during the 1800's. It has been a fun week.  The rest of the unit is taken over by the Civil War. So, it was good to have a bit of a diversion. Hope you have a great Friday!

Comments

Adrienne said…
So sweet! I love days like too!

Popular posts from this blog

Pulling Myself Out of the Deepest, Darkest Depression...My Story

2020...What does that look like to you? I am ready to BLOOM!

Warning: Do you think your child may be Dyslexic?