Well, Where Did the Week Go?

I know where it went!!! Lol. Into my kids and two extra special additions this week. My best friend needed a babysitter for her two little ones (ages 3 and 1) starting this week. And I offered so that she wouldn't have her babies in a strange daycare where she would worry all the time about them. So we had a full house this week. Seven kids...a full homeschooling schedule...and doula work at the same time. I have two moms who are only a few weeks from delivery, so I am on call for them too. I have been one very tired mom this week. By the end of the day, I feel whipped. It was even harder because it was our first week back after Christmas break. So, excuse my absence for the past few days (remember I am really working on posting again) but I have been a very consumed lady. Hope you have a great weekend!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pulling Myself Out of the Deepest, Darkest Depression...My Story

2020...What does that look like to you? I am ready to BLOOM!

Warning: Do you think your child may be Dyslexic?