Gratitude Friday


Taking the idea from my dear friend Lisa, I am going to make Friday...Gratitude Friday. To make a list of five things that I am thankful for...


1. My dear Caleb trying to recite the fruits of the spirit scripture (Galatians 5:22) by memory.


2. My faithful husband taking out the trash all the way down the driveway in the rain in his dress clothes before he went to work.


3. Judah scrunching his nose up and squinting his eyes when he laughs.


4. My mother-in-law and father-in-law taking William for the night and morning to give mommy a needed break from my ball of fire!


5. My Lord and Saviour...he is so faithful and loving...I am so grateful, excited, and full of hope of what he has for me in the rest of the year. Without tests we don't have a testimony...they only make us stronger. I was talking to Matt the other night about how we believed that this would be "our year..." and the Lord has been so faithful to that. We are stronger, and more full of him than ever and we are in a place of continuing to see all these amazing things come before us. Even through the trials, where he totally gets all the glory!


Take some time out to remember all the little and big things that you are grateful for!

Comments

Matthew said…
I am grateful for the beautiful gift that God gave me in my wife. She is my best friend, my lover and a wonderful mother to my children. I am so grateful that she is in my life. She keeps me encouraged, pushes me deeper in my realtionship with the Lord, and lifts me in times of doubt. I love her with every fiber of my being.
Michelle said…
I am grateful for friends who call for a spur of the moment trip together.

Popular posts from this blog

Pulling Myself Out of the Deepest, Darkest Depression...My Story

2020...What does that look like to you? I am ready to BLOOM!

Warning: Do you think your child may be Dyslexic?