Update

Just wanted to give everyone an update. My mom came home from the hospital last night after a full 18 days being there. The doctors were awesome and allowed her extra days so that she would be strong enough. They were originally going to have her home last Saturday, but at that point she could barely get herself up. So, now almost five days later she is able to get up with assistance. She basically goes from the wheelchair to the bed and back again. She doesn't have much strength. Pray for us. This is one the greatest challenges that we have ever gone through. Not only am I caring and homeschooling my five children, working part time as a lactation counselor and now I am in full time care of my own mother. I am blessed that she is here with us and we know she is safe, but at the same time we are being stretched.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pulling Myself Out of the Deepest, Darkest Depression...My Story

2020...What does that look like to you? I am ready to BLOOM!

Warning: Do you think your child may be Dyslexic?