Rest...

I am titling my blog today for what my body is asking for. I am truly exhausted. It has been such a busy week. Everyday I have been running and not stopping until late at night. I wake up with really wanting to stay in bed...and it doesn't help that Matt gets up after me and the house is so quiet. I am the first one up in the morning...the kids always follow, except Judah some days is up before anyone else. Matt can go into the office when he wants to, so he sometimes loafs around...but most days he still is leaving by eight. This is our first full week of school. The kids were "full speed ahead" this morning. After a simple breakfast of yogurt and fruit, we plowed into our schoolwork. My mom had surgery on her knew this morning...all went well...and I plan on driving up to the hospital this afternoon. My dad said to me that I must be exhausted by the end of the day...which 5 kids can do that to anyone, but usually I am fine. It's just the added stress of my mom that has been affecting me the most. So, I plan on lots of rest this week...nothing added, except school and getting stuff done for my mom. I hope to post pictures this week of Caleb's birthday party...seven years old already! So, see you later. Keep me in your prayers.

Comments

Superhero Mom said…
Praying HE gives you rest in body and spirit this week!

Popular posts from this blog

Pulling Myself Out of the Deepest, Darkest Depression...My Story

2020...What does that look like to you? I am ready to BLOOM!

Warning: Do you think your child may be Dyslexic?