In the midst of it all...

Though I feel like I haven't been blogging much lately because I have been stretched in so many different directions...I must testify of what God is doing. I was talking to my friend Nancy in North Carolina late last week (ahhh, we miss you Ellis Family) and I was retelling her all the events that happened this week and as I was telling her, I felt the Lord just whisper to me about how he has been in the midst of the whole ordeal. We have received favor for so many of the steps that we have made these past two weeks. God has been so faithful with his promises. My mom is being well taken care of and every area that we have encountered you can see God's hand print. So, sometimes we get caught up in the whirl of activity when you have something like this happen to you, but at the same time God is so faithful, and wonderful. I must admit that this year has been so awesome for me. I feel like I have grown so much with the Lord and that I have broken so much ground. I found this awesome scripture a few months ago from Psalm 31: 2, "Bow down Your ear to me..." This line was so personal for me...how we can have the Lord bow his ear down to me to hear my praise, my hurts, my needs...whatever it is. That's how personal our relationship is. Just like when my little William says, "Come here I have a secret for you." He is telling me to bow down to him and to hear him. How intimate is that. God is so faithful and loving and joyful and his presence magnifies my heart this morning.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pulling Myself Out of the Deepest, Darkest Depression...My Story

2020...What does that look like to you? I am ready to BLOOM!

Warning: Do you think your child may be Dyslexic?