Hold Fast and Gratitude Friday


I was in bed this morning while Matt got ready for work (this is usually the other way around, but this morning he had to go to Jacksonville for a meeting) and we were watching the news about the economic fall out going on. And it does not scare us or make us stressed. We were just amazed with Christ. He is so faithful. He is so awesome. He supplies all of our needs, and he knows our needs before we know them (Matthew 6). I just love the fact that he is one step ahead of me (or many steps). In these times, Matt and I have been able to sow seed into good soil...over and over again...and with that, we have been blessed. All of our needs are met. Yes, we are watching our spending too...we want to be wise. And we are in the process of paying all our debt down. Six months ago we cut up all of our credit cards...it is nice to see the debt level go down. We are so excited to see what he is doing. So, this morning, if times are tough...go sow some seed. The return is awesome.


1. I am thankful that God continues to provide above and beyond for me.


2. I am thankful for the past two mornings where it was nice and cool (not cold yet) out. Come on autumn.


3. I am thankful that I am going to make cookies this morning with my little kids instead of math and phonics...the grace and freedom of homeschooling is awesome. They learn so much just by being with their mama.


4. I am thankful for my man. He is so awesome. Even when we butt heads, he is easy to apologize and make amends.


5. I am thankful that their is safety, love and connection in the house of God.
Don't you love the picture of William...Bryn gave him a mohawk...I don't think he was too sure about that.

Comments

Michelle said…
God is so good. I too rejoice at His faithfulness and above and beyond providing! Big sisters sure look like fun!

Popular posts from this blog

Pulling Myself Out of the Deepest, Darkest Depression...My Story

2020...What does that look like to you? I am ready to BLOOM!

Warning: Do you think your child may be Dyslexic?