Days in the Reynolds Nation

I thought I would post more pictures of what we have been up to...catching up on my downloads. New and exciting things are happening here.
I know the pictures is a bit blurry, but Judah wouldn't stop moving. I gave him a spoon for the first time today with his cream of wheat. I hated to do...I try to wait as long as I can, but he kept on screeching when I tried to feed him. He did a great job...my baby is getting so big! And he took his first steps today...he got so excited, he fell down. So cute. Today is the day I found out I was pregnant with him two years ago ( I remember dates, please forgive me)...he has been such a blessing.
Here are the three steps with their family trees that they made yesterday at school. We used our hand prints as the leaves and branches and they painted the trunks of the trees. We are learning about family.
Here is William painting his trunk while Esther watches...I was a bit hesitant with William and a paintbrush, but he did so well.
Here are the kids at the Elections co-op. They all made campaign signs while learning about the elections process. They should be in the hometown news this week or next. What a great group we have!!!
Had to include this...not the best shot, but I wasn't there. Bryn at her MO night for church (a night of evangelism)...they were on a boat down the Indian River. She couldn't wait to go, and she invited some of her friends. She is growing up way to fast. That night she could barely go to sleep she was so excited. Matt was one of the chaperone's (a fly on the wall who sees everything). I got to stay at home with the kids...what is wrong with that??? By the way, I have no idea who that lady is in front...she obviously had been caught by the camera, lol.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pulling Myself Out of the Deepest, Darkest Depression...My Story

2020...What does that look like to you? I am ready to BLOOM!

Warning: Do you think your child may be Dyslexic?