The joy of being lazy this morning...


I will keep this short, but it was so lovely this morning to stay in bed until after eight o'clock. Yes, I know it is a school day, but I have been so tired the past few weeks...so as I was about to get out of bed this morning at my normal six, I decided that I was the teacher and I can decide when to start school. So we were a bit behind this morning. Matt wasn't much better...he easily stayed right beside me and thankfully Judah decided to sleep later this morning. This is one of the best parts of homeschooling. And the morning has gone by so nicely...we are getting everything done without problems.
As a side note, we were doing our scripture reading this morning and then we were talking about the Daniel fast we are going on and what we are fasting. One of the things that we are fasting is television for the whole family...we don't watch much of it, but we still decided to not have it on these next 10 days. So William pops up and says, "I am fasting praying." We all laughed like crazy. You never know what he is going to say. Have a great day.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pulling Myself Out of the Deepest, Darkest Depression...My Story

2020...What does that look like to you? I am ready to BLOOM!

Warning: Do you think your child may be Dyslexic?